Repairs and restores any compromised, mis-configured or poorly performing PC in seconds
As a help desk professional, what can you do in 45 seconds? Not much, but now you can restore a corrupted PC and bring it back to its last known desired state.Persystent's automated self-healing simplifies the restoration and recovery process. Persystent gets users back up and running in seconds without manual intervention. It effectively removes the need to re-image a PC. It quickly and effectively resolves:
- Break/Fix issues
- OS corruption including malware, mis-configuration, or application drift.
- Degraded and poor PC performance
- Unsanctioned changes like unauthorized downloads, user carelessness and changes to registry
- Catastrophic hard drive failure
With a single reboot, Persystent returns any PC back to its last known desired state...in less than a minute!Persystent Suite seamlessly applies the last approved state of the OS. It is so simple and seamless, it gets users back up and running almost immediately, preserves the integrity of the device and effectively removes the need to re-image a machine.
- Supports Windows 10 (and Windows 7 - 8.1, XP)
- Compliments and integrates with ITSM/client management solutions likeLANDESK, SCCM, Dell Kace, and many others
- Integrates with encryption and compression solutions
- Stores up to 20 previous images for any device to use as an approved/desired healing point
- Manage multiple images based on your own policies across the enterprise
- Provides a web-based admin console to set policies, schedule tasks and updates
Self-healing maintains the availability and integrity of all PCs across the enterprise
Simplifies the repair and recovery process.The self-healing process is simple. When a user calls with a break/fix issue, IT remotely activates an on-demand reboot (can also be done automatically when applicable). During the pre-boot process, right after BIOS loads, Persystent Suite applies the last known approved state. And, even if a system contains encryption and compression solutions (ie BitLocker, PGP, SafeGuard, etc..) Persystent Suite's proprietary integration concurrently accesses and loads the image with the all the appropriate security protocols. When the OS system finishes loading (in about 45 seconds), it is like the issue NEVER HAPPENED!
Return users to productivity in near real-timeThe initial goal of any help desk interaction is to return the caller/user to productivity as fast as possible. Persystent's automated corrective action enables help desk to resolve issues considerably faster regardless of the level of OS corruption or break/fix status. Not only are the PCs up and running faster, but they are operating at optimum capacity for longer and based on your own usage policies and security protocols. Additionally, self-healing is not reliant on a network connection so it can work on or off the network and domain.
Reduce help desk incidents/speed resolution timesMany help desk incidents require reimaging as the inevitable resolution. Reimaging is a lengthy and tedious process. In most cases it takes a user's device out of commission for hours if not days. Without Persystent, the reimaging process typically rolls back to a Day Zero fresh start. This means data is lost, applications removed; authorized and personal settings gone. Self-healing gets IT out of the reimaging business. In fact, the proprietary automations can reduce overall help desk break/fix incidents up to 70%. And incorporating a self-healing strategy, a user is "down" for only minutes, their work is preserved and IT is not wasting time and budget resources.
- Reduce inbound break/fix service calls by 34%
- Reduce IT manual intervention by 75% or greater
- Not self-service...a simple reboot to a desired image solves many issues with no service.